Monthly Archives: March 2011

International Transportation of Goods by Road

Every proprietor or commercial enterprise in Bulgaria which wishes to engage commercially in the international transportation of goods by motor vehicles of Bulgarian registration needs to obtain the so called Community License for the International Carriage of Goods by Road valid in the EU member states This license is issued by the Minister of Transport,...

Read more

Web design and development by Orbis Agency