From 01.01.2012 onward EU citizens freely acquire land for a secondary residence and business purposes in Bulgaria

From 01.01.2012 onward the restriction to acquire land for a secondary residence or for business purposes is annulled for citizens of EU member-states, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein who are not permanent residents in Bulgaria, as well as for legal entities registered under the legislation of these states. The restriction was envisaged with the Transitional Measures...
Read more

Registered Pledges

The registered pledge is a means of securing the execution of legal obligations. From among the registered pledges the ones of the greatest practical importance are those provided for in the Law on Registered Pledges[1]. The reason for that is the relatively detailed legal framework which provides for a balance in defending the interests of...
Read more

Web design and development by Orbis Agency