A flexible corporate structure is essential for regularly changing environments and business ambitions. We understand that so far as business structures go, one size does not fit all. For every foreign investor, the establishment of local operations is a crucial first step in their investment so we work hard to understand our clients’ business objectives and risk strategies and advise them on suitable structures, corporate governance requirements and tax concerns.
We guide clients through the minefield of legal issues involved, advising them on the general framework for foreign investment; selecting the most appropriate form of legal entity; formation of the legal entity; applications for government approvals, licences and registrations; corporate governance issues; shareholder, partnership, joint venture and management agreements.
We advise on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, spin-offs and restructurings. Our advice brings together expert understanding of corporate matters with employment, competition, public and administrative law and intellectual property expertise. For more information, please see Projects & Deals
Our corporate advisory services include:
- Advice on tax-efficient and business-tailored legal structures for the establishment of the corporate entity
- Assistance through the incorporation and registration process, including all necessary filings, licenses and registrations (court, tax, social security, etc.)
- Organization and handling of shareholders’ meetings and assistance to the managing bodies and the shareholders
- Foreign investment framework
- Advice on privatisation procedures and opportunities
- Advice on management and technical agreements
- Winding-up of legal entities by means of liquidation and management of liquidation procedures
- Full legal due diligence investigations and analysis
- Drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation required for mergers and acquisitions and all other business transactions
Contact: Mrs.Nelli Tascheva