Tascheva & Partner provides employment advice to a number of well known domestic and international companies as well as to a number of foreign embassies. Our experienced team advises on all aspects of employment law, from recruitment to termination, including employment contracts, job descriptions, compensation and benefits and social security issues. We handle senior executive appointments and severance; manage employee relations, policy matters, works councils, and trade union issues and disputes.
The relationship between employer and employee is not simply a legal issue, but one with human, political and social dimensions. With our expert knowledge and long experience, we offer our clients pragmatic solutions that fit with the culture and structure of their organisations and seek to balance the different interests of the parties.
Our services include the advice on:
- Creation, modification and termination of employment contracts
- Structuring and improvement of working time models
- Advice on employee remuneration schemes
- Legal issues specific to the employment of foreign employees
- Employment law issues in corporate restructuring
- Employment issues in legal due diligence
- Collective bargaining matters
- Implementation of employment restructuring programs
- Mass dismissals
- Work and residence permit issuance
- Representation in employment disputes
Contact: Mr.Svetoslav Dimitrov