On 25.11.2020 Order Nr. RD-01-677/ 25.11.2020 was issued to the Minister of Health.
The order introduces the following anti-epidemic measures:
• Attended classes (including internships, internships, outsourced classes, exams, dual system of education) in schools and personal development support centers are suspended.
• The holding of group extracurricular activities and activities, activities of interest, activities and others, organized in school and extracurricular environment for all age groups, is suspended.
• Attendance in higher education is suspended. Only the state exams for acquiring a specialty in the healthcare system are allowed.
• The present group classes in language centers, educational centers and other training centers and schools, organized by legal entities and individuals, are suspended.
• Visits to kindergartens and crèches, as well as to children’s centers, clubs and others providing organized group services for children are suspended.
• The holding of congress-conference events, seminars, competitions, trainings, team building, exhibitions and other public events in attendance is suspended.
• The holding of all cultural and entertainment events (cinemas, museums, galleries, stage events, concerts, classes in dance, creative and musical arts) is suspended. An exception is allowed for theaters in compliance with certain anti-epidemic measures.
• It is not allowed to organize and hold gatherings and celebrations of a private nature (weddings, baptisms, funerals, etc.) with the presence of more than 15 people.
• All collective and individual sports events of a training and competitive nature for persons under 18 years of age are suspended, with the exception of international sports competitions that have started on the date of entry into force of this order. All sports events of a training and competitive nature for persons over 18 years of age and international sports competitions for persons under 18 years of age are held without an audience.
• Visits to fitness centers and group exercise halls are suspended.
• Visits to all catering and entertainment establishments are suspended, only deliveries or meals for home and office are allowed.
• Visits to gambling halls and casinos are suspended.
• Visits to shopping centers (representing one or more buildings in which shops, restaurants and other commercial sites are located) and shopping malls are suspended, except for grocery stores, hospitals, pharmacies, drugstores, opticians, pet stores , banks, insurers, payment service providers, the offices of telecommunications operators and other communication service providers in them.
• The group tourist trips (excursions) with organized transport in the country and abroad and group visits to tourist sites in the country are stopped.
• Grocery stores organize their work, not allowing people under the age of 65 in the respective sites between 8.30 and 10.30.
The above measures shall enter into force at 23:30 on 27.11.2020 (Friday) and shall be valid until 21.12.2020.
The full text of the order can be found at: https://www.mh.government.bg/bg/normativni-aktove/zapovedi-pravilnitsi-instruktsii/
If you have any questions regarding our legal bulletin or other topic of interest, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.